The vintage Charleston is a reproduction of one of the original shuffleboard tables built in the 1940s. This shuffleboard table is a classic that is sure to complete any game room or man cave. This table is available in 12′, 14′, 16′, 18′, 20′ and 22′.
- Stainless steel runners down the side rails and legs draw attention to the beauty of the maple wood legs
- Mirror accents, a cool art deco touch that brings the 1940s to your gameroom
- Solid Canadian maple playfield (board) that provides the finest playing surface available
- 3″ thick play surface which includes our famous “polymer” finish that will never need resurfacing
- Solid maple cradle and legs that can be stained in color to match any room (standard stains available are antique mahogany, fruitwood, mahogany, walnut and dark cherry)
- Maple inlays on sidewalls and legs
- Climate adjuster system for shaping the playfield profile
- Traditional 1-2-3 scoring
Each table comes with a set of pucks, a can of wax, manual and a sample of silicone spray.
22′ – $9595.00
20′ – $9495.00
18′ – $9395.00
16′ – $9295.00
14′ – $9195.00
12′ – $9095.00